How to put bold, italic and underline on Twitter: Although many people don’t know it yet, it’s possible to write bold, italic, or underlined text on Twitter. Customizing your writing will allow you to highlight your posts, emphasize the main ideas you want to convey, and improve the reach of your tweets.
In fact, there are many more options, such as writing a tweet backwards, freehand, strikethrough or with various fonts. On the other hand, it is possible to modify the font style in your biography and your name.
In this guide we are going to teach you step by step how to modify your publications to write in italics, bold and underlined in this social network. Join us.
How to Cursive on Twitter
To change the text formatting in your Twitter posts you need to use external tools. It is not possible to do it directly from the social network. One of these cursive writing tools is the Christiandve format converter. Let’s see how to use it:
- Access the Christiandve text format converter.
- Write the text in the box located at the top.
- Select the section you want to customize and choose the “italic” option.
- You can see the result in the lower blue box.
- Copy the custom text and paste it into Twitter.
This tool also gives you the option to change the format to bold, handwriting or old and you can use it on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram as well.
How to make bold on Twitter step by step
One of the most reliable tools for writing bold on Twitter is the Yaytext font generator. Let’s see how to use it:
- Write your tweet as usual, but without posting it.
- Open a new tab and access the Yaytetx bold generator. Type the text in the “Your text” box and click “Copy”. Your phrase in bold is now copied to the clipboard of your computer or smartphone.
- Go back to your post and paste the text. Note that some Yaytext unicode characters are counted as more than one letter. Remember that you must verify that you still meet the character limit.
- Post your tweet.
How to write in underline on Twitter
A great tool for writing underlines on Twitter is Unicode Text Converter, which offers you a wide variety of formats. It’s easy to use:
- Access Unicode Text Converter.
- Type your text in the box above.
- At the bottom will appear the text with the different fonts available.
- Click copy next to the font you like. In this case, the underlined text.
- Paste the text in the social network and generate your publication.
You can even find underlines that are out of the ordinary, like the one we show you in the image:
The best apps to change the font on Twitter
There are many applications that allow you to change the font of text on Twitter. With its help you can write in underline, italic, bold, with symbols, freehand, strikethrough, typewriter and much more.
These are the best options:
This app offers you innumerable letter fonts, some of them very original to use in all your chats. It is available for iPhone and Android. On Twitter, it allows you to change the format of your biography and your tweets. Its use is very simple, you just have to follow these steps:
- Download the app at the Google store or Apple store.
- Open the app, check the initial tutorial and close the app.
- Access Twitter and write a new tweet (without posting it).
- Select the text you want to customize and choose the “Stylish text” option.
- Choose the type of font you like and the text will change automatically.
This app is basically a keyboard app that will provide you with different fonts for your posts. You can also use it on Instagram and WhatsApp. If you want to stand out in your social networks, you must have it.
Enjoy it as follows:
- Download the app from the Google Store or Apple Store.
- Click the “Enable Fonts Keyboards” option. This action will redirect you to your mobile settings in order to enable “Fonts” as the default keyboard.
- Go back and choose the option “Switch to Font” and “Fonts”.
- Go to Twitter, write a new tweet with your new keyboard and choose the font.
- If you want to return to the original keyboard of your smartphone, click on the globe icon and select the keyboard you want to use.
Keep in mind that the app can record everything you type, as it is a keyboard. This includes passwords, account numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
Warnings and precautions
These tricks are very useful to make your posts stand out, but you should consider some points.
For starters, devices running certain versions of Android won’t be able to see it properly.
Some browsers and operating systems do not recognize these characters. Instead of letters, people will see symbols. So even if your italicized, bold, or underlined tweets are very eye-catching, you run the risk that some users won’t be able to read them.
By following the steps that we have shown you, you will be able to create truly original texts and biographies. They will be able to attract the attention of more users and will give your publications a greater reach.
Do not forget to share this article on your social networks so that your friends can learn about these tools. Leave us a comment if you liked this post or if you know of other ways to change the text on Twitter.
Conclusion: How to Put Bold, Italic and Underline on Twitter
Okay now you know how to put bold, italic and underline on twitter, hope you enjoy this list post of bold, italic and underline for android and iOS, if you know some more please let me know via comment, I will update for sure.